NewTab Chrome Extensions - Uninstall Instructions
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Click Tools.
3. Select Extensions.
4. Click the trash can icon by the extension you’d like to completely remove.
5. A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
You can also temporarily turn off an extension by disabling it on the Extensions page.
NewTab Firefox Add-ons - Uninstall Instructions
1. Click the Firefox menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Click Add-ons .
3. On the Add-on you wish to remove, click the Remove button.
4. An informative notification will state that the Add-on was removed.
You can also temporarily turn off an Add-on by disabling it by clicking the button.